Ziegler CFO Hotline – COVID-19 Impact

Ziegler CFO Hotline – COVID-19 Impact

Between August 24th and September 4th, a Ziegler CFO Hotline poll was conducted on the topic of COVID-19 impact. This was the third subsequent survey to focus on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The survey covered a variety of related topics from occupancy to staff turnover to revenue changes attributed to COVID-19, among others. Two-hundred and thirty (230) providers, largely representing not-for-profit organizations, participated in the survey. Roughly 64% of the respondents were from single-site organizations, with the remaining 36% representing multi-site providers. See full report here

 

Questions?

Contact:

Laura Hofmann, MSN, RN – Director of Clinical and Nursing Facility Regulatory Services
c: 425-231-4804

Print Archives Article Library

September 16, 2020